Features of HSP pumps
- suitable for high pressures and for pumping materials that are resistant to pumping.
- suction supply from pipe, hopper or feeding device.
- dry-running proof piston and cylinder due to central lubrication system
- hard-chrome plated cylinders and special pistons for long life, even when subjected to the highest pressures.
HSP pumps are mainly used where fine slurries laden with a high proportion of solids must be conveyed against high pressures.
They are used to pump media such as:
- sewage sludge with an extremely high proportion of solids (moist, compact)
- mineral solids (tailings) with particle sizes smaller than 100 μm and with a dry solids content of up to 80 %.
- fluids containing slurry, e.g. pit water.
- thick pastes of electro filter ash.
- various chemical and organic solids.
Systems using HSP pumps can be found in many industries:
- mining (de-watering of mines, backfilling, pumping of tailings).
- sewage works (transport of sewage sludge)
- power stations (transport of fly ash)
- waste recycling (transport of oil sludge)
Mining – Back Filling
Oil Industries – Off shore
Fly ash – Bottom ash
Sewage Treatment Plants / Sewage sludge
SM Corporation, we are authorized agent for PutzmeisterSolid Pump (PSP) / Industrial Technology (PIT) and many environment treatment equipments.
We do, cooperated, service, troubleshooting and after saleservice in Thailand.
Any designing and solving environmental problems that we canassist you, please let us know.