SIRIUS Magnetically-operated switches are ideally suited to monitor protective doors. They operate contactlessly.
Detecting ? SIRIUS Magnetically-operated switches
Used to monitor protective doors
SIRIUS Magnetically-operated switches are ideally suited to monitor protective doors. They operate contactlessly. The reed contacts in the switching element are actuated via a coded switching magnet and are therefore especially tamper-proof.
Product features of SIRIUS Magnetically-operated switches with evaluation unit
- System comprising magnet, switching element and evaluation unit
- Three different designs
- Monitoring of 1 to 8 protective doors with a single evaluation unit
- Cat. 4 according to EN 954-1
- Signal output for each connected protective door
- Manipulation-proof due to coded switching elements
- Due to high degree of protection, can also be used in extreme ambient conditions
- High operational reliability/safety
Expanded options with SIRIUS Magnetically-operated switches through Safety at work
In conjunction with the AS-Interface Safety at work 3RK modules, the magnetically-operated switches 3SE6605-2BA are approved for applications up to Cat. 4 according to EN 954-1.