Adlink Industrial PC Fanless PC
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processors and QM170 chipset
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets support up to 32GB memory
- 1x PCI + 2x PCIex8 or 1x PCI + 1x PCIex16 slots, supporting PCIe Gen2 cards
- 2x Mini PCIe Slots and 1x USIM slot
- Support for 3 independent displays with 2x DisplayPort and 1x DVI-I port
- 3 Intel® GbE LAN ports with teaming function, Intel® iAMT 11.0
- 2 hot-swappable SATA III ports (6.0 Gb/s) on the front panel and 2 internal with RAID 0/1/5/10 support
- Remote power on/off switch connector on the front panel
The Matrix MXC-6400 series is a line of high-performance fanless embedded computers, integrating 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors and the QM170 chipset for more powerful computing and graphics performance with minimal power consumption.
Features include 3 PCI/PCIe expansion slots allowing installation of a variety of off-the-shelf PCI/PCIe cards for configurable applications, 2 internal mPCIe, and 1 USIM slot for 3G communication. In addition, the MXC-6400 series offers independent digital display support from DisplayPort and DVI-I with HD 4K resolution, as well as 6 USB 3.0 and 3 GbE LAN ports with Intel® iAMT 11.0 and teaming function. The two hot-swappable SATA III ports support 2.5" storage in the front panel with high speed SATA 6.0 Gb/s and two onboard SATA III internal ports carry RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support. Optional 16 channel isolated DI/O with digital filter meets the needs of general purpose industrial automation.
With its compact construction, flexibility, and rich I/O capacity, the MXC-6400 is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications supporting factory and machine automation, surveillance, railway and maritime automation, and in-vehicle transportation systems.