1. Before start giving brake pads replacement service to the customer, please kindly ask some questions to them such as; what is the main application of vehicle to use for.
2. Check the bearing unit, upper and lower of rubber transmission of front wheels, connecting joint is properly fixed or removed. If found such improper conditions, should fix and to prevent the brake noise at later on.
3. Before release the wheels out from the connection screw of each screw hole is marked, this is to prevent the balancing wheels when install back.
4. Check the brake hose carefully, if found the hose swelled, chocked, cracked, bent, leak, The hose must be replaced.
5. Check the brake fluid condition in the brake oil container. The brake fluid must not appear mucky or black appearance. If found such conditions, change the new brake oil.
6. Check the disk rotor surface whether or not it is neither cracked nor too much worn or bent.
7. Measure the disc rotor thickness is within the industrial standard limit.
8. Supervise the existing brake pads condition. How is it?
9. Clean the brake module with water and make it dry with air blower before remove out the components.
10. After removed out. Clean all the parts and components with cleaning solvent. Wash with water to remove the dirt and make it dry with air blower.
11. Always latch the disk rotor surface every time replacing the new brake pads. This will givr a good result when apply braking performance.
12. Avoid the cleaning with oil to the brake parts and its components. Always replace the standard brake rubber seal (Oring) to prevent the brake fluid leak which will cause the brake pistol unmovable.
13. Apply heat resistant grease to the movable parts of the caliper such as arm slider must always spring back, slide back when pushing and releasing.
14. Choose the suitable types of brake pads to your application. The brake pads surface must look smoothly plain without bending or too much thickness. Follow the instruction and all installation steps carefully to obtain highest good results.
15. Put the brake fluid back to the brake system, try the farest position from the wheels first (see picture 15) . Observe the brake fluid flow by the clear hose, no air bubble is maintained in the brake systems. To release the air bubble out just uptight the air screw valve control.
16. Always use the right tool when require to repair or adjust the brake calipers. Remember the brake pistol must perpendicular to the caliper and brake pads. In any error of misangle of brake pistol will give bad results to the braking performance. When the installation is completed, rotate the wheels and see how the stopping conditions during the test. If found the improper conditions, go back the step and refix the problems.
17. Road test under the speed of 20 km./hr. (Avoid high speed at the first time of new pads replaced). During the vehicle is moved, frequent trial push and release the braking foot paddle to ensure the braking system is in good condition. And the brake pads surface is perfectly touched to the disk rotor’s surface.