The Phoenix line of microwave muffle furnaces offers unmatched versatility and speed in a rugged, easy-to-use system. Choose from two configurations and a variety of options!Legendary power at your fingertips!
- Convenience - Accurate results in minutes
- Speed - Up to 10 times faster than conventional muffle furnaces
- Capacity - Ash up to 15 samples at one time
- Versatility - Use any type of crucible normally used in conventional ashing systems, including platinum!
The Phoenix Microwave Ashing System is available with your choice of either a High Temperature or High Capacity furnace. The High Temperature furnaces reach 1,200 °C and can process up to eight 25-mL crucibles. For laboratories needing greater throughput, the High Capacity furnaces reach 1,000°C and hold up to fifteen 25-mL crucibles. Any crucible that can be used in a conventional muffle furnace (including platinum) can also be used in the Phoenix Microwave Ashing Systems.
Phoenix™ Microwave Muffle FurnaceThe Phoenix Microwave Muffle Furnaces enable companies in many diverse industries to improve their process control, allowing them to make rapid adjustments to reduce "out-of-specification" product. These systems can perform many high temperature applications up to 97% faster than traditional muffle furnaces. The standard Phoenix Microwave Muffle Furnace configuration features:
- Programmable temperature control
- Auto-Start/Auto-Shutdown software
- Built-in exhaust system
- Entry and storage of up to 20 methods
- Built-in calibration software
- Over-temperature and thermocouple failure safeguards
- Built-in system diagnostics
- Use any type of crucible normally used in a conventional muffle furnace, including platinum!
The Phoenix Microwave Ashing Systems are rugged, easy-to-use and engineered to be dependable. Temperature verification and temperature calibration for ISO and GLP practices are quickly and easily performed with optional accessories including NIST traceable dual thermocouples and calibration source instruments.
Phoenix satisfies the equipment requirements for "electrically heated" furnaces in the following methods:
* ASTM, USP (281 - ROI & 733-LOI), AOAC, FDA, ISO & DIN
Phoenix also meets the requirements for applications listing a "microwave-heated" furnace
* ASTM D5630-94, ASTM D1506-94b
All Phoenix Microwave Ashing Systems are available with workstation options including a balance and printer.
The Phoenix Workstation option transforms your microwave muffle furnace into a complete center for accurate ashing and data compilation. The system utilizes the furnace’s built-in serial and parallel ports to connect to a balance for weighing and a printer for complete documentation of the ashing process to assist you in complying with ISO and other QC requirements.
The Phoenix Workstation uses a 100 g balance with 0.0001 g sensitivity for sample weighing. The balance communicates directly with the Phoenix furnace by a RS-232 port, which is a standard feature in every CEM muffle furnace. Once the sample has completed the ashing process and has been reweighed, the user can choose to print the sample results and information with the Workstation’s printer.